Friday, May 2, 2014

Back to Rift!

I've left Rift right after Fae Yule 2012. Although, I enjoyed Storm Legion at the beginning, something didn't clicked for me right or I just burnt out after a while. Meanwhile, the game went free-to-play, leaving my 12-months subscription fading away. I logged in few times in the past 16-17 months, but that was it.


Now, I'm kinda back. My guild is still here, I transferred the characters to the new shard (they have few more opened) and I engaged in Rifting activities again. The game is blooming! At least for me and all those new and old people still playing it! Seems like Rift is living new glory days and I'm part of it. The new zone, the Dendrome is fun, beautiful and I enjoyed exploring it. New quests, new challenges, even Bloodfire events. I also participated in the new Mayhem event last week. Feels so fresh to me. Currently, I'm learning the new things and remembering the old. A lot has changed.


My veteran status allows me to fully enjoy the game, although my subscription is long gone. I can still access the auction house and do things non-subscribers can do. I could even buy mounts, pets and anything Trion returned to me for my Storm Chaser purchase.

I also killed Volan. Finally, the giant bastard is finished by my hands (and few more raid groups, of course). I never had the chance to do it in "my days" and today I finally experienced the epic battle. One of the most fun encounters I've ever had in a MMORPG.

I will post my new experiences in Telara these days, so let's say All You Can Rift blog is back again. See you around!

No comments:

Post a Comment